Monday, March 9, 2015

March 2, 2015 - 1 Month Here in Mexico!!!

Hello Family and Friends!

Wow does time go by fast or what!! I cant believe I have been here for a month! It's so crazy! But it feels like I have been here for forever at the same time! I am absolutely LOVING San Buenaventura! The people I have met I seriously feel like I have known them my WHOLE life!!! It really is incredible! My Spanish is improving everyday! Hermana Blanco has been so patient with me!

THE CUEVAS FAMILY WAS BAPTIZEDDDDD!!!! It was so awesome!! An experience of a lifetime. The baptism itself was a bit disorganized due to some members not really knowing what to do.....they each had to be rebaptized like 2 times haha. But none the less the spirit was SO strong and a lot of people came from the Ward which was awesome! 



Meet The Mormons was just released here in Mexico and we got to watch it as a whole Mission! Which was really cool!!!! 

This week I had to go to Chalco (downtown) to sign my Visa and there was this store that sells American candy and stuff and so we were able to go and buy a bunch of stuff! They didn't have Sour Patch Kids so that was a bummer but they had Twizzlers!!! LOVE IT!!! haha

Hermana Blanco and I are getting along great! We are working really hard and are experiencing miracles everyday! Our Ward is good, but definitely can improve. We are focusing on less-actives right now and really going to try and get them to come back to church! The Lord is always looking out for us and we know we are blessed! 

Sorry I don't have much time today but I seriously LOVE my Mission and am so grateful I was called to serve in the Chalco Mission!!!!! 

I love you all and hope you have an amazing week! LOVE YOU!!!!

- Hermana Kitty Murray






No comments:

Post a Comment