Sunday, March 1, 2015

February 16, 2015 - WEEK 2 Complete!

Hello my amazing Family and Friends,

Life here in San Buenaventura is going well! Hermana Blanco and I are getting along well! I am starting to feel more confident in my Spanish so now I am starting to joke around in Spanish.  The first few days I hardly said anything haha, but now my companion can't get me to shut up haha! She is great and has a lot of patience with me. 

We taught the Gomez Fraga family and the Cuevas family this week! The Cuevas family is going to be baptized next Tuesday, February 24th! SO exciting! They are the bomb and are so awesome and so excited about the Gospel! The Gomez Fraga family is progressing each lesson, but they want to know more before they commit to being baptized!

Last night all of the Hermanas in the mission went camping! Haha weird I know! We went to this little campground place that is about an hour and a half away from San Buenaventura and it was really fun! I got to know a lot of girls and just had a blast!

OKAY I am in Mexico and it should not be cold! But seriously it is FREEZING!!! I wear my coat ALL the time and sweaters! I didn't know it was going to be cold! Haha.  And I had a terrible cold last week but am feeling much better this week!

Still no hot water in our apartment, but we go over to the Angeles every morning to shower with their hot water! HOT WATER BOOOOYAHHHH!!!! Haha. It really is the best thing ever!

A day in the life of me goes something like this:

6:30 - Wake up
7:00 - 8:00 - Get ready
8:00 - 9:00 - Personal study
9:00 - 10:00 - Companion study
10:00 - 11:00 - Language study
11:00 - 12:00 - Study "The First 12 Weeks"
12:00 - 1:00 - Visit someone
2:00 - 3:30 - Eat with a member and share a message
4:00 - 9:00 - Visit peees
9:00 - Plan for the next day
10:30 - Go to bed!

I absolutely love being a missionary and LOVE the people I have met here in San Buenaventura! The Gospel is SOO true and we experience miracles everyday! Teaching about the Restoration of the Gospel is such a blessing and telling families that they get to be with their family forever is amazing! I am so grateful for my Savior and the love I feel here! Thank you so much for all your prayers and support I can truly feel them! I love you all so much and pray for you everyday!

Love,

Hermana Murray








No comments:

Post a Comment