Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 4, 2015 - May the 4th be with you

Hola my family and friends!

Sounds like everyone had a great week!!! Congrats to Bryson and Shelby for your graduations! How exciting! All that hard work has paid off!!! 

Well this week didnt really go as planned.....my stomach  just wasnt feeling better at all, so wednesday I went to the clinic to get checked out. I brought my antibiotics that i was taking. The doctor checked me over and said that the antibiotics that i was taking were really good and should have cleared up my infectedness, but they didnt do the trick....so for the past 5 days i have had to do injectable antibiotics! You all know how much I love needles, but dont you even worry i was a big girl and didnt even cry once! hahaha and here they only do shots in the butt, so basically all the sisters in our ward have seen my butt! hahahaha i feel soooo much better! but ya so i had to rest this entire week! But the Lord blessed us so much and we were able to find a sister to go with Hna Blanco and one to stay with me everyday! So our work could contiue forward!! Yesterday was my first day back working!

CLARA AND MONSE were baptized yesterday! It seriously was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life! Hna Blanco and I waited for her to the side of the font so that when she came out we were waiting right there for her! She was balling, she felt the spirit so strong and knew that her sins were all forgiven and felt clean! She just kept thanking us and hugging us, so we were all soaked! haha but it really was so amazing! Monse did so great too and she was crying and felt the spirit so strong! Ruben has been a little dificult these past couple days because he doesnt really want to change! and yesterday he told Clara that he wasnt going to go to her baptism because he wasnt going to support her....BUT he ended up coming and he was CRYING!!!! and same with Danile their son! The spirit really can touch the hardest of hearts! We sang a special musical number and the spirit was so strong! Everyone was in tears! hahaha it wasnt our voices thats for sure, it was the spirit!

Ahhh i love this work so much and am so grateful to be here! Thank you for all your love and support! I hope you all have a fantastic week!!! 

I AM BEYOND EXCITED TO TALK TO YOU GUYS THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!! COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!! #6days

Con Amor,
Hermana Murray


Hna Ada Alvorez (stake pres wife that lives in our Cerada) she gave me 3 of my injections! Shes the bomb!!


No comments:

Post a Comment