Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 11, 2015 - Viva Mexico



Buenas tardes mi querido familia y amigos!!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and enjoyed time with your moms!!! Man am I grateful for my amazing mom! And how great it was to talk to you guys yesterday! It sure was tough to say bye, but it seriously was sooooo good to see you!!!

Something funny that happened this week....because something funny happens everyday. But this week we were walking down the street and this guy was selling sweet bread and he comes riding up to us on his bike because the member that was with us wanted to buy some. And we shake his hand like normal but for me he grabs my hand and kisses it hahahaha and says Wow you are so beautiful!!! and wouldn't stop staring at me! and kept saying, what a shame I am already married. I have always wanted a huera (white girl). I was trying SOOOO hard not to laugh! hahahaha and we just kept saying, no what a blessing it is that you're married! and he just kept looking at me saying how beautiful I am! It was hilarious!! People here literally make me feel like an exhibit at the Zoo, hahaha they always just stare at me! hahahaha kills me every time! 

But we had a great week here in San Buenaventura!! Hna Blanco and I continue to see miracles everyday with our investigators! We have investigators Veronica and her mom Arely and they accepted baptism dates for June 13th! They are so amazing and are so interested in learning more!! I love them!! ALSO, we have been working with a family in our ward that the dad isn't a  member and this week he ACCEPTED A BAPTISM DATE!!!! FOR June 13th!!! We pray that they will keep their excitement and love for learning and that they will be prepared for June 13th!

Thank you for all your love and support! I am so grateful for each and everyone of you! I know my Savior lives and loves me, and blesses me each and everyday! Always remember to read your scriptures and pray daily, its the only way we can find true happiness and peace each day! I love you all!! have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment