Wednesday, May 13, 2015

April 27, 2015 - Hola!



My Dear family and Friends,

Sounds like everyone had a great week! Its always great to hear from everyone! Well transfers came and went and.................we are both staying here in San Buenaventura for another cycle!!! Not gonna lie I was a Little disapointed because I was ready for this next adventure with a new companion, but Hna Blanco is awesome and we get along good and are successful together so it will be a great new cycle!!! Its actually pretty rare that after your training you stay with your trainer for another cycle! CLEARLY there is work here that we are not yet done with aka Clara and her family, hahaha but really it will be a great cycle!!

In other news......I got my first stomach infection this week!........awful!!! So this past weekend I have had to stay home a bunch and try and sleep and feel better! But don't worry mom I have already started taking the anti-biotics you sent with me and am already on the road to recovery! I am on a strict saltine cracker and Manzana Lift diet for the next few days haha but really its about time that I got sick! Also, the other week we were late getting home so we were literally running home and I twisted my ankle!!! hahaha who would have thought that my shoes aren't for running and didn't have any ankle support! Its been pretty swollen the past week or so but these past couple days that I have been home resting have been good for it too. Basically I am a hot messsss! hahaha but I got a blessing yesterday so basically I'll be all ready to work tomorrow!

This week was good though! Clara and Monse (her daughter) are going to be baptized this SUNDAY!!!!!! Pray everything goes smoothly!! They are both so excited and ahhhh just so ready!! AND RUBEN and their son Daniel accepted baptism dates for 24th of MAY!!!!! UNREAL!!!! We are seeing so many miracles everyday!! We also found 3 new investigators this past week and they are all awesome!!! Guadelupe and her daughter and this other girl named Verónica! They are all bomb and are very receptive! We have a lot of work here in San Buenaventura and we are happy we get to stay and witness miracles here!!

Thank you all for your love and prayers! It really means to much to me! This góspel is so true and it really changes peoples lives! I am so grateful to witness miracles each day and to be apart of this great work. I know our Heavenly Father loves us more than we can even imagine and that we have so much work to do here on the earth! I hope you all have a fantastic week!!

Hasta luego!

Con MUCHO amor,
Hermana Murray



This rad speaker my investigator gave me! hahaha its so retro and its amazingly loud!!! hahaha love it!!!! and it clips on your belt or wear it as a necklace!!! hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment