Wednesday, May 13, 2015

April 20, 2015 - Another Day Another Dollar$$$$

Que tal mi familia y mis amigos!!

First of all Happy Birthday Bryson yesterday! I was thinking about you all day! Hope your bday was so great!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

I cant believe how fast the weeks go by here. I feel like just yesterday I was emailing you guys! But sad news we didn't get to go on our Little adventure to the pyramids because we couldn't find a member to take us....because its too sketchy to go by ourselves! Haha but hopefully another time!

Happy 3 months tomorrow!!! Hna Guerrero and I are pictured below! Haha But for real these past 3 months have gone by so fast! Its crazy that I will be finishing my training next week! I have enjoyed my time with Hna Blanco but am so excited to start this next chapter!!

This week was great! We are seriously so excited about Clara and her family, they literally are all angels! We took them to a baptism yesterday and Ruben started crying during it!! God is real, and he softens peoples hearts! It literally was amazing! Now we just need to give him a baptism date!! But Clara's baptism date will probs be changed to next week (after transfers) because we haven't had time to teach her everything yet :( boooo!!! But really we think she will be better prepared waiting until the next week! I love this family so much. Below is a pic of us and their family! They literally are amazing!! AHHH i love them!!

We are mostly focusing on Clara and her family and Kevin and his parents!! We had a great lesson with Kevin and his parents this week, and the spirit was so strong that Octavio (Kevin's dad) started to cry! God is real and touches peoples hearts!!!

Funny thing that happened this week.....we were eating at a members house and it was me Hna Blanco, Hna Guerrero, and Hna Bello. We were eating this really weird pasta with meatballs..........yikers! haha Hna Guerrero thought she was so sneaky and started stuffing her 9 meatballs in her bread roll and then thought she would just throw it away.......Hna Lupita caught her!!!! hhahahahah YIKES!!! and told her she had to eat everything on her plate! It was the funniest thing ever! We literally were dying laughing!! Oh they found a house this week so they moved out of our house this week...... SO sad, I am going to miss them so much!

But transfers are next week, we will find out Sunday night who is leaving! Super sad! But I know that the Lord will take me or leave me where I am supposed to be! So I will let you know next week what happens!!!

I am so grateful to be a missionary! The misiĆ³n really is probably the hardest thing I have ever done but it is SOOOOO worth it!! We witness miracles everyday and it really is so amazing! This church is so true and we see it change peoples lives all the time! I am so grateful for my support system and for all the love i feel! Thank you for your prayers! I hope you all have an amazing week!! LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment