Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June 8, 2015 - It's Been Real San Buena!

Que tal familia y mis amigos,

Well transfers are here and.....I will be leaving San Buena, I am actually really sad! I really wanted to stay one more cycle here. I will be shedding many tears tonight as we say bye to my friends here. There are so many people here that I really have come to love and feel like they are part of my family. It will be really hard saying bye to Clara and her family! Her Juanito 5 years old, will be super tough! He keeps telling his parents that he is going to go to the United States with Murray, but not to worry he will come back and visit them once a year! Hahaha how cute is he! He literally kills me! I love her kids so much! It will be really hard saying bye to them! Also the Barron family aka the Gordashians! haha Ahhh these girls have become like sisters to me and I will miss them so much! Hna Blanco will be leaving too, they will actually be putting Elders in our área now. Hna Guerrero and I were super sad too because we thought that we wouldnt be seeing each other....but we are both being transfered to Ameca Meca in the same Zone! so that is one good thing! hahaha We will die when we get separated!

But my last week here in San Buena was great! We went to the temple visitor center with Clara and her kids and it was such an amazing experience! It gave her the peace and comfort that she needed. And her kids loved it! We found a new investigator this week and she literally is amazing! Her name is Maricarmen and when we went and visited her and told us that she has been praying for a sign from God to know if he is listening to her prayers and then we contacted her in the street!! She told us she knows God sent us to her and that she really wants to learn more and that it really caught her attention that 2 Young girls were teaching the word of God to the people here! She is awesome and will totally progress with the new missionaries! Yesterday were regional elections for Mexico and so we didnt work for safety precautions! So we had a lot of time to study and get some things done which was nice!

I am so grateful for all the experiences that I have had here in San Buena. My testitmony has grown more than I can even express. I love this góspel so much and know that it is true with all of my heart. I am so grateful for the knowledge that families are eternal and that this plan of happiness that we have can truly make us the happiest here. I love you all so much and hope you have a fantastic week!!

Love,
Hna. Murray



Hna Guerrero and I with the Gordashians! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment