Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 22 - Treo in Amecameca!

My dear family and friends,

This week has been a crazy one! Jonathans baptism on Saturday was a success! The water was super cold.....oops! Haha the boiler at the church isnt the greatest! It was so cold he was like gasping as he came up out of the water! Hahahaha it was pretty funny! But he said he felt the spirit and feels great! He received the espiritu santo yesterday, and the priesthood! He is super great! 

Hna. Sanchez and I welcomed a new companion into our area, so now we are in a treo....and it is Hna. Guerrero! Its pretty crazy! 3 americans strolling the streets of Mexico! Dream come true! Haha but really we have a lot of fun together! We sure do get a lot of whistles and hollers in the street! hahah its pretty funny. But its definitely weird working in treo rather than just 2! We are still working everything out! haha but we are having a blast. 

Sorry this email is so short, but just know that I am doing well and that Mexico is a hoot! I am so grateful for this opportunity that I have to be serving the Lord. I really am shown each and everyday how lucky i am to have the gospel and to be privileged to be a representative of Jesus Christ. I am amazed how much I am learning each and everyday about the gospel and seeing my own testimony grow. I am grateful for my loving Heavenly Father who is always at my side helping me and showing me the way. I hope you all have an incredible week! 

Hasta Luego,
Hermana Murray




No comments:

Post a Comment