Sunday, April 12, 2015

March 30, 2015 - Hermana Murray is "Feelin 22!"



Hello my dear family and friends,

I am feeling so much older now that I have reached 22 years of living! haha Crazy!!! BUT my b-day was great! I have been blessed with so many amazing people here that love me and celebrated with me. I LOVED the package family! The necklace is amazing and I wear it all the time and everyone wants one! haha

This past week was great here in San Buenaventura, we are SUPER stoked right now with Clara and her family! They invited us to breakfast this past week and it was so great! We were reading the scripture that talks about how during the apostacy the world would be thirsty and hungry but not for food, for the word of God. She stopped us and said that she feels that same way now! And that she is so interested in learning more and understanding the Gospel of Jesus Christ!! Can you say miracle or what?? God literally has prepared her for this time! Her and her husband came to Church this Sunday! She has come 3 times now and she absolutely LOVES it!!! Her kids are so great too, 2 are of baptism age, so we are working with them! But we really feel so blessed to be here in San Buena preaching the Word!! 

I can't believe its already April! Time literally is flying! Thank you for the pics of my b-day pancakes! I died laughing! So great though!!! 

Sorry I don't have much time left, but just know that I am doing great here in San Buenaventura and am so stoked for Conference this weekend! We watched the Women's Conference on Saturday, but it was super hard to understand, so we will see how it goes this weekend! 

I love you all so much and am so grateful for all the love and support that I receive, there are many here that are not as fortunate as I am to always have emails to read! So thank you all so much!! 

I am so grateful that I am called as a representative of Jesus Christ and that I get to share the Gospel to the people in Chalco! These people are amazing and I really am so blessed to know them! I am learning so much about myself and how to be a better missionary and person. This Gospel really is the only way that we can be happy here on Earth. We are all so blessed to know it, I pray that we can all watch Conference this next weekend with a question in our hearts and minds, because I testify that God knows us individually and knows our personal needs and desires and wants to answer our prayers! I love this Gospel so much and see it change lives everyday!

Have a great week my dear family and friends! Know that Hermana Murray prays for you everyday and loves you more than words can describe!

Con amor,
Hermana Murray



No comments:

Post a Comment