Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 6, 2015 - #AMERICA

I LOVE AMERICA!!!!

Seriously I think one of the biggest things that I have come to love most on my mission is AMERICA!!! Seriously so much pride for America, Hna. Guerrero and I talk about America all the time and how much we love her!!! Actually I think I will name my first born America! Hahaha jokes but for real we literally are so blessed to live in the United States, I get reminded of that blessing each and everyday as we walk the streets and talk to the people here.

I am not going to lie, right now its been pretty hard, we are working super hard but aren't seeing much success. Some days we spend the whole days walking the streets and just talking to people, because our appointments seem to be falling through a ton! Hahaha funny how that happens! but we aren't loosing our excitement for the work. We know the Lord is trying our faith and we know that we need to keep working harder and harder each and everyday to see these blessings that he is waiting to give us. I honestly am so grateful for my companion, this cycle has been super crazy for the both of us but we literally are learning SOOO much and she is literally one of my best friends. She helps me so much and makes it so much easier on the hard days. I know the Lord gives me the companions that I truly need and I am so grateful for all these experiences that we are having together. We may not see the fruits of our labor in this specific time but I KNOW that we are planting so many seeds and that one day these people will remember the two white girls that gave them a card or talked to them for 5 minutes and will feel the love that our Savior has for them and when it's their time the Lord will provide the way for them to become part of his church.

I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for the atonement and the love that I can feel from him. I have the strongest testimony of my Savior, I know he lives, I know he loves me, I know he cares about me and my dumb problems, and I know he is ALWAYS just waiting for me with open hands just waiting for me to humble myself and come to HIM!! He is my best friend and what I am learning the most here is to trust in him and his plans that he has for me, because even though i may not know why HE DOES and HE knows what is best for me!

I hope you all have a fantastic week and that you remember how much you mean to our loving Father in heaven and our Savior and older brother Jesus Christ!! 

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

Hermana Murray
 
4th of July attire 


Yo, Hermana Guerrero, Hermana Gomez, and Hermana Rosado! They are so bomb and live right by us and i love them sooooo much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment