Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June 29, 2015 - Back to 2

Good afternoon from Amecameca,

This week has been one for the books, super sad but our fellow companion Hna. Sanchez returned home this week due to health issues and so now Hna. Guerrero and I are just taking on Ameca! its pretty funny because Hna. Guerrero and I always joked that one day we would be companions and everyone just laughed at us.....and look what happened! Haha but its definitely been a crazy cycle! hahaha 

But we are super excited to be working here in the Huehuecalco ward together, we know the Lord has so much planned for us and we have a lot of seeds to plant!

Thank you all for your prayers regarding my shoulder, it is already feeling better and I know your prayers and fasting have helped me more than I know! I am so grateful for the love I feel from all of my friends and family! I know I am extremely blessed!! Please know I pray for you all each and everyday and hope we all can continue doing the things the Lord would have us do each and everyday!! LOVE YOU ALL! have a fantastic week!!

Love,
Hermana Murray

 Literally always DYING laughing together!! Hna. Sanchez snapped this gem....both of us trying so hard not to pee!! hahahahaha

 Hna. Sanchy and I with our favorite pal grandpa, aka Sensei. He is the best!! We love him!!

Our Gordashians came and visited us!! SO fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment